Easing Postage Pressures
How to Get in Shape and Optimize Savings
● After the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) restructured rates in May 2007, Chicago fulfillment company Infinity Resources, Inc. saw its postage costs increase 166% for media mailed in jewel cases, Amaray cases and Digipaks.
● The Conformer Media Mailer, the only known solution capable of mailing these items as automated flats, reduces postage costs as much as 145%.
● Combined with the Tension AutoPack solution, the patented system allows businesses to realize greater savings through improved labor productivity.
● Infinity adopted this joint solution and is realizing postage savings of $0.43 per unit shipped, based on the May 2009 postal rate increase.
● The Tension-Conformer solution is a viable alternative for companies mailing 10,000 units or more per year.